Do you have a passion for writing about health and lifestyle topics? You’re in luck – we’re constantly looking for new writers to create amazing content for us. As a writer for us, you’ll get to be part of our fun and dynamic team of collaboraters. You can also write for us from anywhere in the world. Here’s how to apply for this amazing position.
If you are interested in becoming a staff writer, you can apply by submitting the following via email:
- A short cover letter and biography, detailing your experience in health or lifestyle and explaining why you want to work for us.
- A complete CV of your education and professional writing projects. If you have not written professionally before, you can detail any writing projects of note.
- Two sample pieces in the lifestyle field. We ask that your samples be between 500 and 1,000 words to give us an accurate sample of your writing style.
When submitting your application, include ‘Staff writer’ in the subject line. We will evaluate and respond to your application within two weeks. Please do not contact us about the status of the application. If we are interested, we will contact you via email. We will then proceed to a phone or Skype interview to determine if you are a good fit for the team.
Anyone with great ideas about lifestyle and health can submit a guest post to us. We are always looking to present diverse voices here on our website. If you would like to have your post published on our website, you can submit the following via email:
- Your guest post, properly edited and formatted in a Word document. Please keep your guest post between 500 and 1,000 words.
- A short bio detailing your experience with this topic, as well as a headshot we could publish with your article.
If we are interested in publishing your guest post, we will let you know within two weeks of your submission. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your submission as we will not respond directly. Due to the high volume of submissions, we cannot publish every guest post that is submitted to us. To increase your chances of being published, please make sure your work is proofread and follows all the listed specifications before submitting.