Everything you Need to Know about On-Page SEO for your Health Website
On-page SEO for ecommerce website such as a health website refers to maximizing the different aspects of your website that will affect how it ranks in search engine rankings for certain keywords such as health, medical services, healthy tips and many others. These are the areas of your health website that you have direct and complete control over when it comes to ecommerce SEO. These areas include:
- Title Tags: You can insert your targeted keywords on the titles of each page of your health site.
- Headings: These are usually the biggest words on the pages of your health site. Because of that, search engines tend to put a bit more weight on headings compared to other page copies on your site. It will do you good to incorporate your targeted keywords into each of your webpage’s headings but ensure these reflect their content accurately. Don’t incorporate them just for the sake of doing so for SEO.
- URL: Whenever possible, try to incorporate your targeted keywords into your URLs. The point here is “whenever possible” and don’t go around changing all of your health site’s URLs just to incorporate your targeted keywords. Unless you plan to redirect people from your old URLs to new ones, don’t change the URLs. Consult with an SEO professional first if you’re dead serious about changing all your existing URLs for SEO purposes.
- Alt Or Alternate Text For Images: For all the images you put on your health site, you can add Alternate or Alt Texts to them. Alt texts are texts that ordinary website visitors can’t see or read. Only screen reader software can read them and help ordinary website visitors better understand your image’s contents.
Search engines evaluate your website’s images the same way. As such, it’s best to describe your images by incorporating your targeted keywords in your images’ alt texts, but only to the extent that they’re relevant. Doing so will help your webpage rank better in search engine results.
- Page Load Speed: Maximizing your health site’s loading speed will help it rank higher in search engine results. Why? It’s because search engines such as Google want to assist people in finding what they need as fast as possible in order to give them the best possible user experience.
- Content: It goes without saying that in order for your webpages to rank high on search engine results, its contents must be very useful to people. When they conduct searches for certain topics or keywords related to health on the Internet via search engines, they must be able to find what they’re looking for. This means if you want your page to rank high in search engine results for targeted keywords, then your health website must contain high quality and relevant content.
- Internal Links: These refer to the links that direct people to other useful pages within your health website. This is another useful feature that can help your health site rank higher in search engine results.
On-page SEO makes it possible for your health site to be read by search engine robots and potential clients especially if you are doing content marketing services and SEO Services in Singapore for your website. If you’re able to do this right by yourself or by engaging a renowned Singapore SEO Company that has experience dealing with clients in the health industry, your health site can be indexed easily, understood, and navigated easily by search engines en route to better search engine rankings.